M&E Draughtsman (ACMV & AutoCAD Level 2)
· Plan, schedules, conducts and coordinates producing of shop drawings of the assigned projects. Must be visually able to communicate concepts, well versed with AutoCAD and very detailed.
· Produce details drawings that include equipment / ducting / piping / electrical dimensions, required materials and construction procedures.
· Ability to use multiple angles and views to depict association of Components and systems
· Preparation and submission of monthly status reports and change orders
· While on projects, you will be reporting to the Project Executive/Engineer. In projects where there are no Project Engineer is assigned, Project Manager will be the overall in charge
· AutoCAD Level 2 or higher
· Those with equivalent training and experience but without certificate are also encouraged to apply.
· Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will also be an added advantage.
· Added Advantage
o Well-versed with AutoCAD software
o Well versed with Microsoft Office especially WORD and EXCEL
o Motorbike or Car Driving Licence
o Overtime may be necessary as work load dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and / or holidays.
o May be assigned to work at the site or at the Client’s office for an extended period of time. Conditions will vary at each location.
o Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply