Associate Subscription Services Manager (Temporary – 4 months) – based in Bangkok
This varied role, Associate Subscription Services Manager (ASSM), supports the Subscription Services Managers (SSMs) and the company’s Subscription Services (SS) management team in many areas of the business. The ASSM may assist with specific accounts or channel partners assigned to SSMs. This role will have skills across company’s multiple data systems and reporting tools.
Duration for Role:
1st Sept 2020 – 31st Dec 2020 (full time, office hours)
· Manage back-office tasks and provide administrative support to the Thai SS team.
· Handle general inquiries from SSMs, such as queries about customer payments and invoices, customer contract information, partner inquiries and credit note generation for maintenance renewal work.
· Review customer information and prepare calculations and quotes based on information from internal systems (CRM, IDB, Documentum). Also help to prepare approval requests for the same quotes.
· Update CRM with status; adhering to documented procedures and the education we provide when handling data
· Assist in updating and cleaning data to support the Maintenance Operations team
· Training will be provided on internal systems such as CRM, IDB and Documentum, and other processes, as and when required.
Self-driven, versatile and highly motivated, fast learner
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in Thai both written and verbal skills; with some basic English capability in reading documents and using systems in English.
Experience with processes including quotes, preparing quotes in a B2B environment, using a CRM system
Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Good team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to grasp concepts and new technology quickly